Spiel Sterling Digipunch
Experience the power of automation with the Spiel Sterling Digipunch. This high-speed automatic paper punching machine is designed for short run binderies as well as digital and commercial printers. It's capable of punching up to 72,000 sheets per hour, making it a game-changer for businesses looking to streamline their paper processing. With its variable pile lift, it can handle difficult jobs such as stock that is curled, stock with static, or acetate. The touch screen offers complete automatic set up and automatic changeovers, taking the guesswork out of the maintenance cycle.
- High-Speed Punching: The machine can punch up to 72,000 sheets per hour.
- Variable Pile Lift: This feature allows for slowing the machine down for difficult jobs.
- Versatile Paper Handling: It can punch sheets with covers or tabs intermixed.
- Touch Screen Set-Up: The touch screen guides you through the entire punching process and tracks the maintenance cycle of each die that is used.
- Wide Range of Paper Sizes: It can punch sheets from 4.25 x 5.5 inches to 12 x 14 inches for Plastic Coil, Double Loop Wire, Plastic Comb, Three-Hole – or any hole pattern.