MBM FC10 Plus Collator
The MBM FC10 Plus Collator is a high-performance collating machine designed for commercial use. It can handle up to 3,600 sets of paper per hour for the rapid collating of up to 12.87 x 18.5 inch documents. It comes with ten integrated bins, each capable of accommodating up to 275 sheets of paper, and provides ample storage capacity for collated sets. Equipped with a bin empty sensor, the collator notifies users when to refill the bins to minimize interruptions during operations. The FC10 Plus Collator features a user-friendly control panel with a bright LED display and program modes for a simplified setup and operation. It includes an adjustable stacking table to help keep the collated sets organized and facilitate efficient handling. The collator incorporates self-centering feed guides to provide flexible and adaptable operation patterns. Moreover, users have the option to add a base with casters to the collator, enabling easy movement and providing additional convenience.
- Speed: Capable of collating paper of a variety of stocks and weights into 3,600 sets per hour.
- Bin Capacity: Each of the ten bins can hold up to 275 sheets.
- Control Panel: Touch-button control panel with LED 4 digit counter simplifies set-up and operation.
- Programming Modes: Includes preset batch, insertion, and an alternate bin mode for continuous production.
- Adjustable Stacking Table: Helps keep the collated sets organized and facilitates efficient handling.