MBM AeroDieCut Auto-Feed PlatenDie Cutter
The MBM AeroDieCut Auto-Feed PlatenDie Cutter is a state-of-the-art machine that is perfect for all your digital print finishing needs. With its patented Tri-Suction Feeding Mechanism, 4.3" colored touch screen, and intuitive touch screen with Flex Mode, the AeroDieCut can process complex cuts, creases, and perforations in a single pass. The AeroDieCut is easier to operate than traditional large format die cutters and more productive than cutting plotters and laser cutters. The AeroDieCut utilizes traditional platen dies that are advanced in technology, easy to obtain, cost effective, and produces a quality finish. It's safe, intuitive, and compact. Customers want finished printed materials faster, personalized, and in the quantity they need, whether it's for unique shaped cards or boxes. The AeroDieCut gives printers and marketing service providers a new way to do this.
- Patented Feeding Mechanism: The patented Tri-Suction Feeding Mechanism reduces risks of double feeds and mis-feeds drastically, therefore preventing paper jams inside and enhancing productivity.
- Touch Screen with Flex Mode: The intuitive touch screen control module now features Flex Mode which allows operators to cut multiple size cards from a page and add a desired number of cuts.
- Pre-Programmed Jobs: Touch screen control module comes pre-programmed with 100 jobs that can be stored into memory.
- Handles a Variety of Stocks: Handles a variety of digital stocks with weights up to 400 gsm and sheet sizes up to 14.3" x 20.25".
- Multi-up Ability: The AeroDieCut features a step & repeat function to finish multiple-up applications, which saves the cost of additional dies.