MBM AeroCut NanoPlus Slitter/Cutter
The MBM AeroCut NanoPlus Slitter/Cutter is a state-of-the-art machine that is perfect for all your digital print finishing needs. With its patented Tri-Suction Feeding Mechanism, InstaSet bar, and intuitive touch screen with Flex Mode, the AeroCut NanoPlus provides multiple directional cuts in one pass. The feed table elevates and sinks to separate digital stocks to avoid misfeeds and/or markings. The self-correcting cut mark registration feature ensures accurate cuts every time. The AeroCut NanoPlus is able to cut 250 full bleed business cards in 3 minutes using 24up, 12"x18" sheets. The density sensor for true double feed detection results in faster turn times and greater accuracy.
- InstaSet Bar: Unique InstaSet bar indicates and aligns slitter positions accurately and can be adjusted manually without tools so there is no need for expensive cartridges.
- Patented Feeding Mechanism: The patented Tri-Suction Feeding Mechanism reduces risks of double feeds and mis-feeds drastically, therefore preventing paper jams inside and enhancing productivity.
- Touch Screen with Flex Mode: The intuitive touch screen control module now features Flex Mode which allows operators to cut multiple size cards from a page and add a desired number of cuts.
- Pre-Programmed Jobs: Touch screen control module comes pre-programmed with 16 jobs, can store up to 40 additional custom programs, as well as 40 Flex Mode programs.
- Handles a Variety of Stocks: Handles a variety of digital stocks with weights up to 350 gsm and sheet sizes up to 13" x 19".