KeenCut Ultimat Futura
Are you looking for a precision mountboard cutter that is easy to use and offers unparalleled accuracy? Look no further than the Keencut Ultimat Futura! With its unequalled blade control and micro-stop calibration, you can be assured of complete accuracy. You will create perfect mount bevels and exact corners without over or undercutting, every time. The smooth sliding action requires minimum effort, even when cutting through 8 ply mount board. With the Ultimat Futura, you can easily switch between different types of board and thicknesses in seconds.
- Accuracy: The Ultimat Futura performs perfectly on even the thickest conservation mountboard. The blade cartridge system provides accurate blade depth control and a measuring stop ensures flawless v-grooves.
- Ease of Use: The micro stop adjusters fitted to the start of cut, end of cut, and margin guide stops allow you to dial out overcuts or undercuts in seconds.
- Blade Control: The Ultimat Futura cutting head has built-in self-adjusting ball bearing rollers operating on twin stainless-steel tracks, delivering a sliding action that is smooth, precise, and with no discernible friction.
- Ergonomics: Shaped blade holders perfectly fit the hand to prevent finger strain when cutting even the toughest board. The head is comfortable to use for right or left-handed users.
- Versatility: The switchable, magnetic blade holders make changing the blades for different depths of cut a simple and fast process.