KeenCut Flexo Plate Cutter
The KeenCut Flexo Plate Cutter is the safer, faster, and more accurate way to cut flexographic plates. With this cutter, you can accurately pre-cut flexo on the flat using the sightline strip to precisely align to your target marks for the first and second cut. There is no need to cut flexo on the round. This reduces the chance of costly mistakes, which often result in production downtime and the need to re-schedule work. You will quickly create seamless splices every time and save both time and money. The cutter is also intuitive to use and with a little training and practice, precise flexo cutting is achievable by all operators.
- Perfect accuracy for tight joins: The design gives a lifetime of straight, precision accurate, silent cutting. The cutting head features a set of built-in self-aligning ball bearing rollers operating on twin steel tracks. There is zero play on the cutting head sliding action and the base is constructed of a heavy-duty, one-piece aluminium extrusion for complete stability.
- Bevel & 5" undercut cutting head: The spring-loaded bevel and 5" undercut blade holder features ball and thrust bearings for perfect alignment and superb blade control. The cutting head is mounted on two stainless steel tracks and hardened steel ball track rollers.
- Safety by design: The Flexo Plate Cutter ensures your safety and removes the dangerous practice of cutting flexo by hand with a knife. Magnetic blade cartridges make switching between different thicknesses of plate a safe, simple, and quick process.
- Simple operation: You can have various blade depths pre-set within different cartridges, so a precise and repeatable cut can be made by simply switching to a new cartridge. You can be confident of getting the right cut first time, every time and eliminating variability.
- Ergonomically designed cutting head: The sculpted cutting head makes the Flexo Plate Cutter easy to use over long periods and is suitable for operation by left or right-handed users. A smooth sliding action provides precise cutting with no discernible friction.