KeenCut Excalibur 5000
Are you looking for a versatile and precise cutting tool for your print, graphic, sign, photo, or framing shop? Look no further than the Keencut Excalibur 5000! This finishing substrate cutter is designed as four precision cutters in one, allowing you to easily trim a wide range of materials accurately and perfectly square with minimum effort. With the Excalibur 5000, you can instantly swap from cutting mountboard, to glass, to MDF. All blades cut down the same line so that all materials are square and accurately cut to ensure a perfect fit. Alignment is fast and easy with the flip in/out measuring stops. The unique features of the Excalibur 5000 guarantee that you will achieve repeatable precision accuracy with every cut.
- Versatility: Four precision cutters in one: a twin-wheel cutting head, a utility blade, a scoring blade for acrylic, and a tungsten carbide glass scoring wheel.
- Accuracy: All blades cut down the same line so that all materials are square and accurately cut to ensure a perfect fit.
- Ease of Use: Alignment is fast and easy with the flip in/out measuring stops.
- Safety: Glass can be scored and broken on the machine. All blades are automatically disengaged when not in use and are securely mounted within the cutter head.
- Space Saving: The Excalibur 5000 comes complete with wall mounting brackets. For those with limited wall space or requiring more flexibility, a free-standing kit is also available.