Hunkeler Roll-to-Roll Gen8
Experience the future of printing with the Hunkeler Roll-to-Roll Gen8. This state-of-the-art machine is designed to meet the most stringent demands for print quality and productivity. With clean, accurate imaging, precision dot reproduction, and a tonal range of 1% – 99%, it ensures superior imaging while reducing waste. The Gen8 models feature the latest high-speed unwinders and rewinders to ensure efficient downstream processing. The low level of maintenance means the Gen8 series is the most cost-effective CTP available today.
- At-a-Glance Updates: The system displays the time and paper remaining so operators can maximize efficiency.
- Increased Production Speed and Max Roll Weight: The system can run at up to 830 fpm and can handle rolls up to 1,980 lbs.
- Easy Alignment: The core shaft has a groove at the zero position, making it easier for operators to align the core so the edge of the web corresponds with the zero position in the printers.
- Lower Arms: The arms of the UW8 and RW8 reach lower than previous generations, so partial rolls can be delivered directly onto the cart (11.5" minimum OD) or to the floor (12" minimum OD).
- Optional Add-Ons: The RW8 Rewinder can be equipped with one or more slitters and an edge trimmer on the left and right, with no limitations on processing speed or paper weight.