Hunkeler Roll-to-Perfect Bind
Experience the future of book production with the Hunkeler Roll-to-Perfect Bind. This state-of-the-art machine is designed to meet the growing need for short- to medium run-length book production. The Smart Binding System combines a Hunkeler unwinder and rotary cutter with Horizon folder, gluing and pressing station, perfect binder, intelligent accumulator and three-knife trimmer to convert pre-printed rolls into finished books in a continuous, fully automated, touch-free process. This ensures absolute quality assurance through end-to-end system control and integrity checking.
- Automated Process: The Hunkeler Roll-to-Perfect Bind offers a fully automated, touch-free process for high performance.
- Intelligent Accumulator: It features an intelligent accumulator for seamless and uninterrupted workflow.
- Interchangeable Glue Tanks: The system features interchangeable glue tanks for EVA and PUR adhesives.
- High Processing Speed: The machine can produce up to 2,000 books an hour without manual intervention or added labor costs.
- Digital and Offset Compatibility: The system has multiple possible configurations for processing both conventional offset and digital output in one system.