Hunkeler Roll-to-Fold Gen8
Experience the future of printing with the Hunkeler Roll-to-Fold Gen8. This state-of-the-art machine is designed to meet the most stringent demands for print quality and productivity. With clean, accurate imaging, precision dot reproduction, and a tonal range of 1% – 99%, it ensures superior imaging while reducing waste. The Gen8 models feature the latest generation lasers and liquid cooling to ensure maximum reliability with fast throughput. The low level of maintenance means the Gen8 series is the most cost-effective CTP available today.
- Automated Setup: The advanced folder automation and touchscreen control brings ultra-quick set-up to high-speed continuous-feed print platforms.
- Quick Roll Changes: The UW8 core-driven unwind module can handle web widths of up to 22.5" and has been streamlined to reduce the time it takes to change rolls by up to 30%.
- At-a-Glance Updates: The system displays the time and paper remaining so operators can maximize efficiency.
- Increased Production Speed and Max Roll Weight: The system can run at up to 830 fpm and can handle rolls up to 1,980 lbs.
- Easy Alignment: The core shaft has a groove at the zero position, making it easier for operators to align the core so the edge of the web corresponds with the zero position in the printers.