Horizon StitchLiner 6000 Digital
Step into the future of saddle-stitching with the Horizon StitchLiner 6000 Digital. This high-speed saddle-stitcher is integrated with Standard Hunkeler's UW8 unwinder and CS8 rotary cutter, allowing for the production of up to 6,000 high-quality booklets per hour, in-line with continuous feed printers. Based on the well-established StitchLiner 5500 technology platform, it offers in-line cover feeding and non-stop booklet production on a very wide range of paper stocks at up to 600 feet per minute. Experience the efficiency of its user-friendly operation through the color touchscreen and accurate automation which achieves short make-ready for quick turnaround.
- High-Speed Operation: The StitchLiner 6000 Digital can produce up to 6,000 high-quality booklets per hour.
- User-Friendly Operation: It features a color touchscreen for easy operation and accurate automation.
- In-Line Cover Feeding: The machine offers in-line cover feeding and non-stop booklet production on a wide range of paper stocks.
- Quick Turnaround: The StitchLiner 6000 Digital achieves short make-ready for quick turnaround.
- Variable Booklet Production: Variable sheet-count booklets can be produced using barcode scanning or mark reading.