Horizon RD-3346 Die Cutter
Experience the power of precision with the Horizon RD-3346 Die Cutter. This rotary die-cut system is designed to meet the growing demand for short-run applications. It's well suited for small applications such as tags and business cards. The RD-3346 die-cuts and kiss-cuts various flexible substrates up to 0.013" thickness for digital and offset printed sheets. At speeds up to 5,000 cycles per hour, feeding, die-cutting, and separating are achieved in one pass. The RD-3346 is your solution for efficient and professional die cutting.
- High-Speed Operation: The RD-3346 can run at speeds up to 5,000 cycles per hour.
- Versatile Functionality: It can die-cut and kiss-cut various flexible substrates up to 0.013" thickness.
- Efficient Production: Feeding, die-cutting, and separating are achieved in one pass.
- User-Friendly Operation: The sheet size and die cutting position can be set through the intuitive touch screen. The graphical illustrations on the screen are simple and easy to understand.
- Wide Range of Applications: The RD-3346 is perfect for short-run digital and offset applications such as tags and business cards.