Horizon iCE StitchLiner Mark IV Saddlestitcher
Are you seeking a high-speed, high-quality booklet production solution? The Horizon iCE StitchLiner Mark IV Saddlestitcher is the perfect choice for you. This third-generation saddlestitcher from Standard Horizon combines the efficiency and ease of operation of flat-sheet collating with the productivity, versatility, and quality of a traditional saddlestitching system. All processes, including signature scoring and folding, saddlestitching, and three-knife trimming are performed in one pass. The Mark IV can produce a wide range of applications, including A4 landscape booklets and pocket-sized booklets. It can run at speeds of up to 6,000 booklets per hour for A4 portrait applications and 5,300 booklets per hour for A4 landscape applications. The Mark IV can maintain production speeds even while in variable thickness mode or when cover sheets are inserted. It can also run continuously even if a booklet with an error such as a dropped stitch or sheet misalignment is detected by seamlessly rejecting the booklet to a tray.
- High-Speed Production: Capable of producing up to 6,000 booklets per hour for A4 portrait applications and 5,300 booklets per hour for A4 landscape applications.
- Versatility: Can produce a wide range of applications, including A4 landscape booklets and pocket-sized booklets.
- Automated Operation: Stitch length, balance adjustment, registration guides, trim size, and more can all be changed automatically from booklet to booklet during operation for true variable booklet production.
- Consistent Quality: The system's scoring function reduces cracking on the spine and allows for a tighter fold. Depending on the substrate, the gap and scoring pressure can be adjusted for consistent scoring quality.
- Flexible Configuration: The iCE StitchLiner Mark IV can be integrated with VAC series collators and the HOF-400 High-speed Sheet Feeder. The feeding system and other optional devices can be configured depending on your specific needs, including for offset or digital print output.