Horizon HT-1000V Three-Knife Trimmer
Step into the future of book trimming with the Horizon HT-1000V Three-Knife Trimmer. This state-of-the-art machine is designed to deliver a wide range of input and output sizes for completely variable production. It can operate both in-line with Horizon perfect binders or off-line, providing flexibility for your operations. With its heavy-duty construction and consistent high-quality finishing, the HT-1000V ensures durability and precision. Moreover, it offers hands-free setup, making it an easy-to-use, efficient addition to your printing operations.
- Automated Set-Up: The HT-1000V is set up automatically on-the-fly by reading a barcode at the entrance of the trimmer.
- Variable Size Trimming: One-to-one book production with variable sizes can be produced.
- In-line Production: The HT-1000V can be placed in-line with Horizon perfect binders to maximize finishing automation.
- High-Speed Operation: The HT-1000V has a maximum cycle speed of 1,000 books per hour.
- JDF Workflow: The HT-1000V can be connected with the Horizon pXnet JDF workflow for finishing production efficiency and management.