Horizon BQ-270V Perfect Binder
Looking to elevate your bookbinding process? The Horizon BQ-270V Perfect Binder is the perfect solution for you. This single-clamp binder offers high-quality production perfect binding with fully automated operation and push-button simplicity. It's designed for on-demand production of variable thickness books, making it a versatile choice for any print shop. The binder includes an automated, sensor-activated digital caliper system which consistently measures book block thickness and automatically transfers this data to the binder for quick, automated set-up with no cycle lag time for books of different thicknesses. Designed to meet the needs of the short-run, print-on-demand book market, the BQ-270V also features single-person production of up to 500 books per hour.
- Automated Operation: Fully automated setup via color touchscreen and the ability to store recurring jobs for instant recall.
- High-Quality Production: Produces top-quality books up to 2" thick at up to 500 cycles/hour.
- Automated Setup: Includes an automated, sensor-activated digital caliper system for quick, automated set-up with no cycle lag time for books of different thicknesses.
- Designed for Print-On-Demand: Meets the needs of the short-run, print-on-demand book market.
- Single-Person Production: Capable of single-person production of up to 500 books per hour.