Formax FD 262 Single-Head Tabber
The Formax FD 262 Single-Head Tabber makes quick work of applying tabs to folded mailpieces and is designed to meet all USPS requirements for mailing and automation discounts. Using "crash tab" technology, the open edge of a mailpiece contacts an adhesive tab and travels through a set of rollers where the tab is tightly folded and sealed, creating a mail-ready piece. The FD 262 tabs up to 12,000 pieces per hour (8 1/2" tri-folds) and handles media up to 17" wide, up to 5/32" thick. Its advanced design includes an integrated bottom feeder allowing for continuous operation and a built-in waste take-up spool to reduce downtime.
- Speed: Tabs up to 12,000 pieces per hour (8.5" tri-folds).
- User-Friendly Control Panel: Includes a 5-digit resettable LCD counter and a tab sensitivity control to adjust for tab stock density.
- Versatile: Can be used either as a hand-feed unit or in-line with a wide range of traditional and digital finishing devices.
- Compact: Small footprint for easy integration into your workspace.
- Quiet Operation: Simple and quiet operation for a pleasant work environment.