Formax AutoSeal FD 2096
The AutoSeal FD 2096 uses patented pressure seal technology to efficiently process cut-sheet pressure seal forms in a mid-volume production environment, at speeds of up to 30,000 forms per hour. Its bottom-suction air-feed system provides accurate feeding and allows for continual loading of forms, dramatically reducing downtime. Set-up is quick and easy with rugged metal fold plates, clearly marked with both standard and metric markings, and fold rollers made of heavy-duty polyurethane foam, which eliminates the need for gap adjustments.
- Speed: Processes up to 30,000 pieces per hour.
- Bottom-Suction Air-Feed System: Provides accurate feeding and allows for continual loading of forms.
- Rugged Fold Plates: Clearly marked with both standard and metric markings for easy set-up.
- Sound-Dampening Covers: For quieter operation.
- 24" Output Conveyor: High-capacity and collapsible for convenient storage when not in use.