Formax AutoSeal FD 2036
The FD 2036 AutoSeal is a user-friendly high-volume solution for processing one-piece pressure-sensitive mailers. The color touchscreen control panel uses internationally-recognized symbols in place of text, and includes a six-digit resettable counter. With a speed of up to 11,000 forms per hour and the ability to process forms up to 14" in length, the FD 2036 enables operators to complete daily processing jobs with ease. Pressure seal mailers can be used for virtually any application that can be printed on one form, including checks, invoices, school reports, tax forms and appointment notices.
- Speed: Processes up to 11,000 pieces per hour.
- User-Friendly: Color touchscreen control panel is graphics-based for easy use.
- Versatile: Processes forms up to 14" in length.
- Sliding Fold Plate Design: Makes setup and operation even easier, with fine-tuning knobs for precision folds.
- Three-Roller Drop-In Feed System: Ensures accurate feeding of forms.