Eastey Professional Series Shrink Tunnels
Experience the power of precision with the Eastey Professional Series Shrink Tunnels. These machines are designed to provide top-of-the-line features and the most robust shrink tunnel design on the market today. Expertly welded from 12 gauge steel, they will withstand even the most abusive real world shrinking applications. As a measure of strength, Eastey shrink tunnels weigh nearly twice as much as competitive models. They are designed to give you all the performance features needed for positive shrinking a wide variety of films including polyolefin, polyethylene, and PVC.
- Durable Construction: The shrink tunnels are built on 12 gauge steel frames, ensuring durability and longevity.
- Versatile Application: The machines can positively shrink a wide variety of films including polyolefin, polyethylene, and PVC.
- Four-Directional Air Flow: This feature provides positive shrinking and allows for efficient operation.
- Variable Air Velocity: This feature allows for adjustments to accommodate a variety of products and applications.
- Delayed Cool Down: This feature ensures the durability you have come to rely on from Eastey.