Eastey ERX-15 Automatic Case Erector
Unleash the power of automation in your production line with the Eastey ERX-15 Automatic Case Erector. This machine is designed to automatically erect and seal the bottom of your cases at impressive production rates of up to 15 cases per minute. The ERX-15 is engineered to minimize production and maintenance efforts while providing fast, efficient case erecting. This makes it an ideal alternative to manual case forming. With the ERX-15, you can increase your return on investment by learning its use in minutes, avoiding costly breaks in production and downtime.
- Efficient Operation: The ERX-15 enables a single operator to form, seal, and pack corrugate cases.
- Wide Case Range: The versatile design allows for quick case size changeovers without tools for cases as large as 19.5" in length, 19.5" in height, and 15.5" in width.
- Industrial Strength: The machine features dual 1/4 HP side drive motors, eight precise double vacuum powered suction cups, and aggressive industrial strength drive belts.
- User-Friendly Design: Standard features like touch input HMI, low case and low tape alarms, powered case magazine, and simple case adjustments and changeovers make the ERX-15 an operator-friendly addition to your packaging line.
- Durable Construction: Each case erector is made from steel with a powder coated exterior to protect the ERX-15 from abusive industrial conditions and ensure years of use.