D&K Double Kote Card - Lamination System
Experience the power of precision with the D&K Double Kote Card Lamination System. This high-performance machine is designed to streamline your card manufacturing process. It's a comprehensive solution that offers professional card production without the great labor costs typically associated with card manufacturing. The Double Kote Card Lamination System features two sets of heated nip rollers to produce flat cards at speeds up to four times faster than traditional platen press/hydraulic lamination. This lamination system is compatible with PVC, synthetic papers and other printed media up to 24 mil thick.
- Compatibility: The machine is compatible with PVC, synthetic papers and other printed media up to 24 mil thick.
- SuperStick Adhesive Line: It can combine polyester or PVC base films with D&K's SuperStick adhesive line for unparalleled card strength.
- High Production Speeds: The machine offers production speeds up to 125 feet/min with Polyester films.
- Efficiency: It offers production speeds with PVC films at 3 – 4 times that of hydraulic lamination.
- Versatility: It can produce card sheets or run inline with a diecutting system.