Becker U Series Vacuum Pumps (Oil-Flooded, Rotary Vane)
Experience the power of advanced vacuum technology with the Becker U Series Vacuum Pumps. These oil-flooded, rotary vane pumps are designed to operate on a continuous duty basis at any vacuum level from open flow to 0.075 Torr. The U Series pumps utilize self-lubricating, graphite composite vanes, specifically engineered for Becker pumps. With a two-step oil separation process that includes an oil/air separator element to increase the efficacy of oil separation, these pumps offer 99.9%+ oil-free exhaust. They are the epitome of convenience and reliability.
- Efficient Motors: The U Series pumps come standard with the most efficient IE3 motors in the industry.
- High Efficiency Oil Separator: These pumps feature a high-efficiency oil separator element.
- Dual Stage Oil Separation: The oil tank comes with dual stage oil separation.
- Gas Ballast Valves: Gas ballast valves are available for these pumps.
- Deep Vacuum: The U Series is capable of providing vacuum to 0.075 Torr.