B&R Moll Premier 36 System
Experience the power of precision with the B&R Moll Premier 36 System, a top-of-the-line folder/gluer machine designed to meet the demands of larger format printing and new media requirements in the folder gluer industry. This machine is not just a folder/gluer, it's a comprehensive solution that can handle large format, heavier weight stocks and has the capability of multiple inserts, pharmaceutical information and credit card requirements. With its long in-feed and belt section, it allows forming, taping, and inserting. Its quick change over time makes it flexible to handle a wide variety of jobs.
- Wide Format Handling: The Premier 36 System handles 36" wide formats, catering to larger format printing needs.
- All Belt Driven In-Line System: The machine is designed as an all belt driven in-line system for smooth operation.
- Built-In Sheet Spacer and Batch Counter: These features enhance functionality and ease of use.
- Stainless-Steel Buckle Fold Plate: This feature eliminates marking and static build-up during folding.
- Anti-Marking Rollers: The tipper plate features anti-marking rollers which allow for heavier stocks to be folded without leaving any marks.