B&R Moll FlexCut 760A/508A Digital Rotary Die Cutter
Experience the power of precision and speed with the B&R Moll FlexCut 760A/508A Digital Rotary Die Cutter. This robust machine is designed to streamline your die cutting process, delivering professional results at a brisk pace. With its patented technology, it can raise and lower the bottom cylinder with Micro Gap Technology. Through this breakthrough in rotary die cutting for the commercial and packaging print industries, it creates a distinct position in the Label, Mail, Printing and Packaging Markets for sheet-fed applications. It will also kiss cut and cut-score products in an infinite number of shapes and sizes including substrate thicknesses up to 24pt paperboard. It is ideal for finishing boxes, cartons, labels, pocket folders and other types of packaging.
- High-Speed Cutting: The machine can run speeds up to 7,000 sheets per hour with variable speed adjustment.
- Versatile Paper Handling: It can handle different paper sizes and weights: Min: 220 x220mm, Max: 530 x 750mm, 130 – 350 g/m?.
- Efficient Feeder System: Pneumatic feeder with two air suction units, one transport conveyor, four frontal stops, 600 mm stack height and 200 kg capacity and +/- 1 m overlap tolerance.
- Quality Cutting Unit: Ultra strong pneumatic micro perforation. Independent speed control of cutting rollers with dedicated drive motor.
- Strong Cutting Unit: Ultra strong pneumatic micro perforation. Independent speed control of cutting rollers with dedicated drive motor.