Ameri-Shred Medical Waste Shredder Series 1 SERIES 1
Take control of your medical waste management with the Ameri-Shred Medical Waste Shredders Series 1. This shredder is designed to efficiently shred syringes, boxed medical waste, pill bottles, ID badges, and more. Smaller items, like syringes, will need to be placed in mesh bags so individual pieces do not fall through the cutters. Larger shred widths are available up to 1" wide. These slow-speed, high torque dual shaft shredders ensure less downtime, noise, and dust emission than high-speed two-shaft shredders. The shredders can be used "pre" or "post" sterilization to help reduce volume, thereby reducing transportation and disposal costs.
- Efficient Shredding: Designed to shred syringes, boxed medical waste, pill bottles, ID badges, and more.
- Adaptable: Can handle smaller items in mesh bags and offers larger shred widths up to 1" wide.
- Low Noise and Dust Emission: Slow-speed, high torque dual shaft shredders ensure less downtime, noise, and dust emission.
- Pre or Post Sterilization Use: Can be used before or after sterilization to help reduce volume and disposal costs.
- Bearing Protection: Utilizes bearing protection that prevents shredded contaminants from reaching the bearings through the use of false walls and seals.