RMGT 1020TP/1050TP Offset Presses
Experience the revolution in printing with the RMGT 1020TP/1050TP Offset Presses. These unique tandem perfector presses connect the reverse-side printing units to a straight printing press via a special translink unit. After printing the reverse side, the front side is printed without the need to reverse the printed sheets, eliminating various limitations typically associated with perfecting. The presses boast state-of-the-art printing technologies and can change the plates for all units in just 75 seconds with the SimulChanger fully automatic simultaneous plate changer. These high-performance presses are designed to deliver superior print quality and efficiency.
- Unique Tandem Perfector Press: The 1020TP/1050TP presses are unique tandem perfector presses that eliminate the need to reverse the printed sheets.
- State-of-the-Art Printing Technologies: These presses boast the latest state-of-the-art printing technologies for superior print quality.
- SimulChanger: The SimulChanger fully automatic simultaneous plate changer can change the plates for all units in just 75 seconds.
- Skeleton Transfer Cylinder: The skeleton transfer cylinder keeps the surface of printed sheets from coming into contact with the cylinder.
- Air Chamber: The air chamber below the transfer cylinder ensures stable sheet transfer for a wide range of sheet thicknesses.