KeenCut Excalibur 3S
The KeenCut Excalibur 3S is a premium cutting machine that offers exceptional return on investment. It is ideal for those who do not need the heavy production features of the SteelTrak. The Excalibur 3S is suited to the regular cutting of light and medium-weight boards and can also cut tough materials including 3mm (3/32?) aluminium composite panels. Simple alignment and permanently mounted blades guarantee a fast and accurate finish. Its unique features will allow you to improve quality, reduce waste, and increase productivity.
- Perfect cuts: Accuracy is assured with a clear sightline strip acting as your guide to precise alignment. A one-piece horizontal squaring arm ensures positioning and rigidity either side of the cut line. Once aligned, materials are held firmly by a unique pressure-sensitive clamp, which is designed to protect delicate surfaces from damage.
- Safety by design: Blades are securely mounted within the cutter head and fitted with a safety lock so all of the blades automatically disengage when not in use. When in operation, the Excalibur 3S creates no distracting noise and no dust.
- Reduces set-up time: To increase productivity, the Excalibur 3S has been designed for a quick set-up. The cutting and scoring tools are permanently fitted for immediate engagement and the quick set production stops can be adjusted rapidly to provide consistent high production runs or one-off cutting.
- Reduces user fatigue: The vertical design utilises body weight to minimise the effort needed to cut tough materials, there is no need for electric power. The upright cutting position and the low friction bearing system combine to reduce user fatigue, whilst telescopic legs can be fixed at the most comfortable working height.
- Space conscious: The option for wall mounting saves workshop space but for those with limited wall space or requiring more flexibility, a free-standing kit is available.